5 tips to combat writer's block
Ahh... the feared state of writer's block. Rather than investigate the plethora of causes, why not get about a few simplistic tips to cure the malady?
1. Take a long walk, but do come back.
2. Treat yourself to a forbidden dessert. Note the singular noun tense.
3. Slip into a meditative state, choosing a mantra to shame your vacationing muses back to work.
4. Find a political story that incites rabid anger within. Write your government official your wrath...now with unblocked words.
5. Last, and with sincerity, celebrate this temporary interruption in word flow. The well is still full, but the pump just needs a bit of maintenance.